Updated: Jun 21
1. Go to the Google Play Store and download the outlook app from the play store by searching “outlook” and install it.
2. Open the outlook app and add an account
3. If it asks to choose an “account type” choose office365
4. Enter your Microsoft email and then you’ll be prompted to enter your password
5. Enter your email password
6. If it asks to add another account tap “maybe later” and tap continue if needed
Your email is now setup.
If you continue to have issues contact our helpdesk at 713-489-9380 option 2 or send an email to email@example.com.