Updated: Jun 21
1. Go to Settings > Mail, then tap Accounts.
2. Tap Add Account.
3. Select Microsoft Exchange
4. Enter your email address.
5. A dialog will pop up and ask you to sign in manually or “sign in” choose “sign in”.
6. After clicking sign in you'll be prompted for your password.
7. Tap sign in
8. Choose information from your email account, like Contacts or Calendars.
9. Tap Save.
10. Now you have your email on your iPhone. Go to the home screen and find your mail app. You'll see "Exchange" under Mailboxes. If you changed the description of the Mailbox then it'll be the name you changed it to. You should have your emails downloading now. If it's slow be sure to connect to a secure WIFI connection.
If you continue to have issues contact our helpdesk at 713-489-9380 option 2 or send an email to email@example.com.